How To Wear Our Ear Climbers
These Earrings Are So Easy To Put On! Just Follow These Simple Steps, After You Do It A Few Times, It Will Be Second Nature.
We have photo instructions coming soon!
- There is a left and a right earring. The curve of the earring should match the curve of your ear.
- Hold the EarClimber with the backing wire on top. Place the wire in the piercing of your ear. Push the EarClimber all the way in and down. If you do not have pierced ears, just slide it up your earlobe like you would place a bobbi-pin in your hair!
- Roll the EarClimber up and pull the earlobe between the wire and the beads. Continue to pull the earlobe through from the bottom of the ear to the top until the Earclimber is in the proper position. This can be done with both hands or even one hand!
- To take the EarClimberZ off just slide it down off the lobe!
- You will never need to 'bend the EarClimberZ!
- If for any reason they are too tight or too loose, just give Wanda a call (352)459-3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you in adjusting them.